1) I downloaded the official latest CentOS 7 ISO on 18 Apr from centos.org and checked its integrity
2) I created a virtual machine on Hyper-V with 4 CPUS, 8GB, Synthetic NIC, IDE for storage (Generation 1 - BIOS mode)
3) I have DHCP available on my instance's network and the instance can reach the Internet, and the instance can resolve DNS properly
4) I followed the instructions at https://github.com/E-F-A/v4/blob/master/BUILDING and followed the section "Building using kickstart and official repositories for testing"
5) The build had no errors
6) The install rebooted
7) I am using Chrome on Server 2016, and here is a description, of what is happening when I wait for test emails.
OK enough of that. I'm throwing some test emails at eFa using Telnet (I'm replacing email receipt currently handled by a Sophos firewall that's randomly breaking inbound emails). What I'm seeing is that the emails often sit in the Milter Incoming queue for 5 minutes or more before being processed. I might expect that except that the email is only 7 lines of text, no attachments, and 5 of the lines are headers:
Code: Select all
Subject: Test email with a little more info Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 23:30:08 1000 From: Me <Me@example.com> To: Test <Test@example.net> Message-ID: a635293f-01c0-429f-b905-e1d6d2c5a1d8test This is a test email with headers that make it fractionally less spammy.
Status table from MailWatch attached for initial insights. Thanks