1. Before all: search this forum on your topic. -Most likely someone had the same issue and it's already solved-
or use google: site:forum.efa-project.org <<SEARCH TOPIC>>>
2. Check diskspace/memory/swap/logs/DNS.
3. Report bugs in the bug section.
4. Report the EFA version used and in case of upgrade issues: the start version before the upgrade and the upgrade log.
5. Provide some meaningfull and useable details on your problem.
6. On issues with mysql, post mysqltuner output.
7. Provide feedback and report success or failure.
The above points will prevent duplicate bugs and all kind off assumptions regarding the reported issue.
If you have a windows background, like me, consider installing mc.
Code: Select all
yum install mc
And always remember: “Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn.” ― Benjamin Franklin