Is there a way to automatically whitelist domains/email addresses of outgoing mail?

Questions and answers about how to do stuff
pdwalker

Is there a way to automatically whitelist domains/email addresses of outgoing mail?

Post by pdwalker »

If we have users sending mail to others, is there a way to automatically consider these addresses whitelisted?
shawniverson

Re: Is there a way to automatically whitelist domains/email addresses of outgoing mail?

Post by shawniverson »

That's an interesting concept. I like it.

Let me ponder this a little...
DaN

Re: Is there a way to automatically whitelist domains/email addresses of outgoing mail?

Post by DaN »

I think i have seen this feature before in another appliance. Maybe it was from Watchguard... not sure. It was cool. Sometimes greylist delayed the work flow. The auto-whitelist feature contrary could accelerate this.

Damn. There is a snag in it! But where?
aczlan

Post by aczlan »

I would also be interested in this, would reduce user frustration if it white listed the recipients of outgoing emails in the greylist and the spam filter.

Aaron Z
shawniverson

Post by shawniverson »

This would actually solve half of the problem :clap: :clap: :clap:

Opening issue...

https://github.com/E-F-A/v3/issues/159
PSC

Post by PSC »

I found some ideas and an implementation for this feature:

https://hyllander.org/content/sqlgrey-a ... ng-senders

It would be very interesting to have this feature asap. on E.F.A.
pdwalker

Post by pdwalker »

Nicola's plugin is very helpful in making sure valid incoming mail is not flagged as spam.

I highly recommend using it.