Mark ham as spam

General eFa discussion
tentaclefi

Mark ham as spam

Post by tentaclefi »

Hi,

How can I teach Spamassassin that some of the ham is actually spam when there's no link below email from recent messages tab?
tentaclefi

Re: Mark ham as spam

Post by tentaclefi »

Is it really impossible to mark email as spam afterwards when it leaves recent messages tab and inline signature is not used as it's kind of 90s?
baldman

Post by baldman »

I'd also like to know if this is possible. Having to log into eFa just to mark something as SPAM is kind of annoying. It would be much easier to click somewhere in the email and mark it SPAM or HAM?
baldman

Post by baldman »

It looks like I rushed to post a reply on this one before doing my research....lol.

Just to add, Inline signatures can be enabled in the settings. Go to option 9) Spam Settings >> option 3) Inline Signature Rules

Hope that helps someone :)
tentaclefi

Post by tentaclefi »

Yes, but is it possible without adding signatures?
baldman

Post by baldman »

I'm new to eFa but from what I can tell you have to use the web interface and manually mark them. You can do that as admin or as a normal user. Otherwise use inline signatures.
tentaclefi

Post by tentaclefi »

Sure it works but can you do it for older messages too?

I mean other than on recent messages tab which is filled quite fast on busy servers.

or is it possible to list let's say 250 or 500 emails on recent messages tab?
baldman

Post by baldman »

You can use the quarantine tab to back track older emails on larger lists with multiple pages. You can also create searches under the reports tab.

I'm not sure of the default retention time that eFa keeps an email, it might be 30 days. You may only be able to go back 30 days.