Hellow from Central Texas

New users please present your self here (no real names needed) so we can prevent spam bots.
rpw

Hellow from Central Texas

Post by rpw »

Try this again (in case of double post).

Just installed efa into a test enviroment and have some questions.

During installation efa asked me to create two accounts. One for webmin and one for SSH. I can only log into the webmin with the root account. I cannot log into either the webmin or the SSH with the other account. I had to allow the root access to the SSH in order to do the config from there.

Also I don't see where I can view the emails coming into or going out of efa.

That's for starters. So far I like what I see I just don't understand "what" I see (somewhat) :)

Thanks, Richard.
darky83
Site Admin

Re: Hellow from Central Texas

Post by darky83 »

During the setup you are asked for an root password and a user password, you use the user account to login to mailwatch.

- http://efa-project.org/documentation
Version eFa 4.x now available!
rpw

Re: Hello from Central Texas

Post by rpw »

Thanks. I got efa up and running and it looks good. I'm impressed by the quality of work that's been put into this project. Only issues I've had are primarily me as I'm not well verse in Linux and I need a lot of documentation. That said I'm now in the process of tuning efa for better spam blockage. So I'm trying to find as much documentation on spamassasin as I can. The only other issue is getting the AD integration done. I tried it once but immediately I lost connection with the mailwatch interface. I'm not sure if I just had to wait a bit or if there was a script I was suppose to run but I had to revert the configuration changes to gain access to the interface again. I've posted in the forums but no ones responded to that subject yet.

Thanks.
Richard