Introduction

New users please present your self here (no real names needed) so we can prevent spam bots.
Gspearson

Introduction

Post by Gspearson »

I have found this project through a discussion post that we have here in Indiana Called HECC (Hoosier Educational Computer Coordinators) and have been working within the Educational Field for the past 17 years. I also provide services to the commercial industry utilizing knowledge that grows on a daily basis. I used MailScanner some 7 years ago but could not find an interface that would allow users the ability to maintain the messages they get and hope that this project will do this once I deploy it.

I love to learn new things when it comes to technology related items, and have been developing websites using Adobe Coldfusion for the past 10 years. I also create desktop application utilizing Flash/Flex with Adobe Air and love to take on new challenges. This past year I acquired information that will allow me to create mobile (Andriod, iOS) applications and love to learn more as creating an interface to talk to this project could set it apart.

Once I get familiar with the components of this project, I am sure I will be able to assist others and even offer suggestions to the project. Looking forward to help out in any way I can.
Graham Pearson
Your Coldfusion Professional
Goshen, IN 46528

http://www.yourcfpro.com
darky83
Site Admin

Re: Introduction

Post by darky83 »

:text-welcomewave:
Version eFa 4.x now available!