Greetings from Maasland (NL)

New users please present your self here (no real names needed) so we can prevent spam bots.
hvdkooij

Greetings from Maasland (NL)

Post by hvdkooij »

Hi,

I just installed the eFa last week to replace my Barracuda Spam Firewall. I have been using MailScanner in the past. (I even got the book.) But as my employer is/was also a Barracuda partner I could run a virtual appliance for free as I supported the product. (Still a great concept. Let someone use your product for free outside production use so they can play around and test options.) But we are moving on as a company and this will end in time.

With that knowledge about me you will also understand some of the feature requests I am sending in.

I like to play around a bit with products. But it also must keep our email (my wife's and mine) email flowing with a reasonable expectation of stability. and that's why I like the eFa approach. Be it that I would strongly suggest to have an image ready for virtual environments.

Any way. It's likely you will see some of my posts if you are a faithful subscriber.as I do happen to have some opinions and like to share them from time to time.

So a warm greeting from Maasland (NL) for now.

Regards, Hugo.
darky83
Site Admin

Re: Greetings from Maasland (NL)

Post by darky83 »

:text-welcomewave:
Version eFa 4.x now available!