Hello from Fix from Switzerland

New users please present your self here (no real names needed) so we can prevent spam bots.
efa@umlaufbahn.biz

Hello from Fix from Switzerland

Post by efa@umlaufbahn.biz »

Hello dear eFa Boarders

Im am Fix from Switzerland, running a small IT Business, doing some hosting in my own datacenter I built over the years in a separate room in my workshop. My setup runs on Xen Hosts managed by Cloudmin which I still very happy with. Im quite new to eFa since I setup my first VM and running some domains through since a few weeks. I'm very happy that I gave eFa a try on my search for an replace of my ol and nasty barracuda spamfilter which still does a good job but, as you all know I guess, is not very open (source) minded.

The eFa I set up is running on a Centos 7 Dom0 with Xen 4 and the VM itself I built with the install script on a base Centos 6 installation. At the moment is all fine except I got an Kernel problem to update to 3.0.2.2 which I will explain on a different Topic under the right theme.

As for now, I'd like to thank all those made it possible to me running such a nice Filter like eFa. All that effort is not just normal.

Thank you and regards

Fix
shawniverson

Re: Hello from Fix from Switzerland

Post by shawniverson »

:text-welcomewave: