Nice project. Thank you

New users please present your self here (no real names needed) so we can prevent spam bots.
GnR

Nice project. Thank you

Post by GnR »

Hello from Canada. I just wanted to say thank you for this project. I built the project from the build script on a 4gb ovh vps server using a guide i found online to install my own version of linux on ovh servers. After a few hiccups, such as the problem with the EFA-Configure script not completing, I was able to complete the configuration and the server has been running great since. Thanks also to the person who suggested using "Let's Encrypt" in the forums. It was very easy to install and now my staff have no annoying security errors when the connect to the EFA server to release email or mark spam.

I use the EFA project as a public smtp gateway that receives and cleans all my email before it hits my network, unlike my old barracuda appliance solution. I know it's helped decrease our bandwidth usage greatly. The grey-listing feature is something the barracuda did not seem to have and it looks like much less spam is processed by the server because of that feature alone.

Overall a great solution that fits my non-profit budget.

Kind Regards,
GnR
darky83
Site Admin

Re: Nice project. Thank you

Post by darky83 »

:text-welcomewave:
Version eFa 4.x now available!