Intro

New users please present your self here (no real names needed) so we can prevent spam bots.
suntzu

Intro

Post by suntzu »

Hi all,

just got the information on the esva community forum about this project and it makes me very happy to see that here is another project which already delivered a version to test. I'm using for years two eSVA instances (one for my own company and one at home for the family system). Both are still working, but a lot of versions are outdated, so I also thought about setting up my own system and am really glad that I don't have to.

In the next view weeks during the holiday season I've time to look deeper into that and will definetly install a testsystem with efa. And finally as Debian is my favorite Distro I'm happy to have a chance to get rid of ESVAs Fedora...

Rgds
Sven
darky83
Site Admin

Re: Intro

Post by darky83 »

Welcome Sven,

Hope that EFA works out for you, EFA started out a bit the same way you described, because ESVA was not regularly maintained and had outdated versions I created my own setup, I just shared the image and howto for others to use :)

d.
Version eFa 4.x now available!
suntzu

Re: Intro

Post by suntzu »

Hi,

what is a good thing because it prevent us all from doing the same things again and again in parallel. I'm running ESVA under kvm curently and will install EFA the same way...let's see if I can easily use the existing images...

bye
Sven