Last hour per minutes traffic.

General eFa discussion
jmdata

Last hour per minutes traffic.

Post by jmdata »

Just installed EFA-3.0.2.6 for replacement for our old MailScanner/MailWatch solution, and it went very well. But I can see the "Last hour per minutes traffic" (trafficgraph) on the frontpage after login, is showing the same statistics for all users, not only for their own domain, but for all domains. The old solution (MS 4.85.2 / MW 1.2.7) did only show statistics for the individual domain. How can I fix this? I have compared several files from the old- and new setup, but can't find the difference. I know how to deactivate the trafficgraph in MW functions.php, but I like this feature. All other statistics are okay pr. domain, it's only the "Last hour per minutes traffic", that's not okay. Please help. Thanks.

//Henrik Midtgaard
shawniverson

Re: Last hour per minutes traffic.

Post by shawniverson »

That would be a MailWatch issue. I would recommend opening an issue with MailWatch.
jmdata

Post by jmdata »

Thanks for answer, but I don't think it's an MailWatch issue, because the old installation also with MW 1.2.7, didn't had this issue, but I could be very wrong.
Is it possible to upgrade MW to version 1.2.10 and not break anything in the EFA setup? Thanks.

//Henrik Midtgaard
jmdata

Post by jmdata »

I see that EFA-3.0.2.6 is running MailWatch v1.2.7-dev and not the final version 1.2.7, maybe it could be the reason about the "Last hour per minutes traffic" is showing the same statistics for all users, not only for their own domain, but for all domains.
I tried to upgrade the Mailwatch to v1.2.10, but I was after then, missing the Greylist menu, the "View Mailgraph Statistics" menu item, the "Webmin" menu item and the "View Munin Statistics" menu item. How can I still keep them after a MailWatch upgrade? Thanks.
shawniverson

Post by shawniverson »

Take a look at this code. You will need reimplement some of the code changes.

https://github.com/E-F-A/v3/blob/master ... de-3.0.2.6

In the update-mailwatch function