Missing Domain Management

Report bugs and workarounds
texnet-it

Missing Domain Management

Post by texnet-it »

Hi,

I have installed EFA 0.3 system however when I edit the user profile I do not have the option for Domain Management so I am unable to add any domains. I have tried reinstalling and still get the same. is there another way to add the domains to the user. I have tried various browsers Safari/Firefox/internet explorer etc. none of which display the option.

Thanks

David
darky83
Site Admin

Re: Missing Domain Management

Post by darky83 »

Hi david

Did you follow the procedure as described here: http://www.efa-project.org/faq/howto-configuration/

You need to create a separate domain admin user first before you can add domains.
Version eFa 4.x now available!
texnet-it

Post by texnet-it »

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response.

Yes added a second user called admin but thinking may have also ticked the box super user will check on Monday will this stop me adding domains?

Thanks
David
darky83
Site Admin

Post by darky83 »

yep, you must make sure that the new created user is only a domain admin..

(note that you do not need to login as that user, once created you can use the original admin account to add domains.)
Version eFa 4.x now available!
texnet-it

Post by texnet-it »

This worked thanks for your help.

Not sure if you can also help with following or if i need to post under another heading? Now i have setup the domains without a problem i have an issue with the AntiSpam scanner not initializing getting the error: The node AntiSpam has been initialized
The node AntiSpam is not been initialized, Please initialize

Thanks again for previous help.

David
texnet-it

Post by texnet-it »

Think I have found the answer to my question here http://forum.efa-project.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=391 not available yet.