Message Listing Page has bug

Report bugs and workarounds
ricflair71

Message Listing Page has bug

Post by ricflair71 »

The Messages Listing Page (main page, then click MESSAGES)

What happens is when it does the 60 second auto refresh, the new messages are duplicated onto the ones that were just listed there.
Granted I only have 6.. but that's because it's a new install.. I don't know if it'll fix itself once I have more than a page of messages.. but for now I get the 6 messages.. then when it auto refreshes.. I get 12.. 6 and then 6 repeated...
simple bug it seems.. and I haven't tested to see if it does this when doing reports either.

Thanks,
I'd really like to see a GREYLIST status somewhere too. I was able to add greylisting easily from another post here.. but now I have no method of viewing what is in gretlisting currently.

thanks,
Ron
darky83
Site Admin

Re: Message Listing Page has bug

Post by darky83 »

Hi Ron,

That is an known Baruwa interface bug, it will do this only in the beginning, after a while when more messages are show this is gone.

The grey listing is not part of the Baruwa interface yet, so sadly how you have configured the system is currently the only way. (e.f.a is an collection of software combined, it is not the idea to write new items :), also in baruwa 2 (working on a new version of efa grey listing is only possible on MTA level, no web interface part has been created by the Baruwa authors.)
Version eFa 4.x now available!