i have setup as posted in another article the possibility to send email from my home POSTFIX via efa as a relay to the world.
This is needed as my home connection is seen as a dialup range and a lot of mail relays dont accept mail from dialup ranges.
With efa3 this was not an issue. Now with efa4 the email gets flagged as SPAM and the other party gets an email that im an SPAM sender.
Now the questions are
- What is the difference between efa3 and efa4 in this context
- how can i tell EFA that SASL authentictaed senders dont get SPAM checked (if even possible)
Some other possibilities would be
- adjust the score when it is counted as SPAM (not prefered)
(https://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3. ... _Conf.html)
- change the value for SPF_PASS to -3.00
(http://spamassassin.1065346.n5.nabble.c ... 56623.html)
- disable SPAMASSSISIN (not prefered)
Anybody an idea ?
--- sample from an email ---
Score Matching Rule Description
0.00 HTML_MESSAGE HTML included in message
3.56 RCVD_IN_PBL Received via a relay in Spamhaus PBL
0.36 RDNS_DYNAMIC Delivered to internal network by host with dynamic-looking rDNS
0.00 SPF_HELO_NONE SPF: HELO does not publish an SPF Record
-0.00 SPF_PASS SPF: sender matches SPF record
0.12 TXREP Score normalizing based on sender's reputation
Bugs in eFa 4
1 post • Page 1 of 1