2) I created a virtual machine on Hyper-V with 4 CPUS, 8GB, Synthetic NIC, IDE for storage (Generation 1 - BIOS mode)
3) I have DHCP available on my instance's network and the instance can reach the Internet, and the instance can resolve DNS properly (and it's configured with a static IP and static NAT for production-ish use)
4) I followed the instructions at https://github.com/E-F-A/v4/blob/master/BUILDING and followed the section "Building using kickstart and official repositories for testing"
5) The build had no errors
6) The install rebooted
7) I am using Chrome on Server 2016, and here is a description, of what is happening when I wait for test emails:
I have enabled whitelisting for the following sender/recipient pairs:
- firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com
- *@example.org to firstname.lastname@example.org
- *@* to email@example.com
- *@* to *
When firstname.lastname@example.org receives an email from email@example.com, it is not marked as whitelisted in the Recent Messages view (the outcome is generally Clean, but I'm doing this because there are legitimate emails being blocked with scores >10 and the customer has requested to just whitelist for now).
I need to figure out a way to properly whitelist by domain AND by individual address - and right now it doesn't work.
In case it's relevant - I have another site with v3, and it's behaving the same way there, so it might not be specifically v4 related.