Reporting a Problem

Testing of eFa 4
shawniverson

Reporting a Problem

Post by shawniverson » 09 Mar 2019 15:34

Details, details, details (please)...

Here's a sample template for building when using Kickstart. :D

1) I downloaded the official latest CentOS 7 ISO on <date|version> from centos.org and <checked|did not check> its integrity
2) I created a virtual machine on <hypervisor here|bare metal> with <# of CPUS>, <amount of RAM>, <nic driver>, <storage driver>
3) I <have|do not have> DHCP available on my instance's network and the instance <can|cannot> reach the Internet, and the instance <can|cannot> resolve DNS properly
4) I followed the instructions at https://github.com/E-F-A/v4/blob/master/BUILDING and followed the section "Building using kickstart and official repositories for testing"
5) The build had <errors|no errors> and here is the log at </var/log/eFa/build.log|relevant log entries>
6) The install <rebooted|did not reboot>
7) I am using <browser> on <operating system>, and here is a <screenshot|description>, of what is happening when I <access the IP|get to step X> using the <GUI|Console>

Here's a sample template for building without using Kickstart. :D

1) I downloaded the official latest CentOS 7 ISO on <date|version> from centos.org and <checked|did not check> its integrity
2) I created a virtual machine on <hypervisor here|bare metal|LXC containter on baremetal|hypervisor> with <# of CPUS>, <amount of RAM>, <nic driver>, <storage driver>
3) I installed CentOS 7 with the <insert steps here>, <partitioned this way>
4) I <have|do not have> DHCP available on my instance's network and the instance <can|cannot> reach the Internet, and the instance <can|cannot> resolve DNS properly
5) I followed the instructions at https://github.com/E-F-A/v4/blob/master/BUILDING and followed the section <"Building on a vps, LXC container, or other existing CentOS instance"|"Building using github clone for development">
6) The build had <errors|no errors> and here is the <build.log|relevant output>
7) I <rebooted|did not reboot> before proceeding
8) I am using <browser> on <operating system>, and here is a <screenshot|description>, of what is happening when I <access the IP|get to step X> using the <GUI|Console>

If you've successfully built and have been running for a while, simply describe your issue with as much detail as possible so that we can help you :D
Version eFa 4.0.0 RC3 now available in testing repo. Come join us in advancing eFa!