Missing parts

Testing of eFa 4
Woger

Missing parts

Post by Woger » 07 Jan 2019 14:09

I am missing DMARC and letsencrypt, Also the possibility to turn off grey listing. Is that still coming?

Greetings,
Roger

shawniverson

Re: Missing parts

Post by shawniverson » 07 Jan 2019 21:06

Greylisting should be present already.

DMARC and letsecrypt are removed temporarily and will be added back after I rewrite them. The scripts were pretty awful.
Version eFa 4.0.0 RC3 now available in testing repo. Come join us in advancing eFa!

Woger

Post by Woger » 08 Jan 2019 08:11

Ok great,

So the possibility to disable grey listing is added allready?
Also, I had some problems while installing. I addressed it in an other post. Not sure if it is important, but the solution was adding the installation of php70u-cli to the install script.

Concerning DMARC and Letsencrypt, testing v4 is mainly possible in a live environment because you need quiet some mails to learn Bayes. So I want to use my own domains mail to get filtered by v4. However without DMARC and letsencrypt it's a no go for me nad probably others. So maybe it's better to have some awful, but working, scripts that are replaced later, than no at all.

Then, I installed V4 last week, but you do updates all the time. What is the best way to keep the system uptodate?

Greetings,
Roger

shawniverson

Post by shawniverson » 08 Jan 2019 11:08

Woger wrote:
08 Jan 2019 08:11
Ok great,

So the possibility to disable grey listing is added allready?
Also, I had some problems while installing. I addressed it in an other post. Not sure if it is important, but the solution was adding the installation of php70u-cli to the install script.

Concerning DMARC and Letsencrypt, testing v4 is mainly possible in a live environment because you need quiet some mails to learn Bayes. So I want to use my own domains mail to get filtered by v4. However without DMARC and letsencrypt it's a no go for me nad probably others. So maybe it's better to have some awful, but working, scripts that are replaced later, than no at all.

Then, I installed V4 last week, but you do updates all the time. What is the best way to keep the system uptodate?

Greetings,
Roger
I added the missing php70u-cli.

It is not hard to add DMARC and letsencrypt yourself in the meantime. If you want, grab the v3 scripts and modify/run them.

This is a testing repository. I am not releasing incremental updates yet until everything is passing because that increases the workload substantially and I am making fundamental changes to the packages currently. You will need to rebuild if you want the latest to test right now.
Version eFa 4.0.0 RC3 now available in testing repo. Come join us in advancing eFa!

jamerson

Post by jamerson » 22 Jan 2019 11:39

i am just curious,
why would you need letsencrypt for testing ?
EFAV4 encrypt the emails either you have a https or not in the apache.
or you mean the extern users will have issue with the irritant ssl error ?
Version eFa 4.0.0 RC1 now available in testing repo. Come join us in advancing eFa!

henk

Post by henk » 22 Jan 2019 16:19

mainly possible in a live environment because you need quiet some mails to learn Bayes
On your current efa
1) sa-learn --backup > backup.txt

on the new efa4
2) sa-learn --clear (this is optional, but good to do to clear out the old database)

4) Restore on efa4:
sa-learn --restore backup.txt