Email spam/not spam in signature

Questions and answers about how to do stuff
mcit

Email spam/not spam in signature

Post by mcit »

I may be overlooking something really simple, but so far I have not been able to find it.

I have an EFA server hosting multiple domains which point to multiple internal mail servers [on different sites]

On my primary [one created during setup] domain abc.com I have only 3 users, each and every user receives the email footer of either
"This message has been checked by mailscanner and is believed to be clean" "Click here to report as spam"
or "A message has been detected as spam, click here to release the message"

This is exactly the behavior I want for all my domains. However, I am not seeing the same thing on the other domains.

It appears that all mail recipients are receiving the "This message has been checked by mailscanner and is believed to be clean" however, most do not receive the "Click here to report" link. [I say most as I am not aware of anyone who is receiving the link, but I do not have access to all the mail accounts]

I have created each and every domain in the mailscanner user manager, as a domain administrator. I have not created seperate user accounts for ANY of the domains.

Can anyone point me at what I am missing to make this happen.

I have made no alterations to the mailscanner.conf file whatsoever. All configuration has been done through the EFA-Setup program.
shawniverson

Re: Email spam/not spam in signature

Post by shawniverson »

Are all your domains defined in your Inline Signature rules?
mcit

Re: Email spam/not spam in signature

Post by mcit »

That seems to have done it. Thought it might be something simple.

Thanks for the quick response, and a great product.