Install older version of EFA?

Questions and answers about how to do stuff
brodeep

Install older version of EFA?

Post by brodeep »

Hi,

I am having some issues with 4.0.4 not showing relay information on the message details page. This issue appears to be due to the mtalog_ids table being empty despite both the milter_relay and postfix_relay services running. The mtalog table has the relay information in it however.

My use case is for relaying email from internal devices to an external smart host, and the relay tracking is useful in order to know that the emails were accepted by the smarthost.

I have experienced this issue on two different installs of 4.0.4 at the office, but don't have this issue with 4.0.3 running at home.

I'd like to try installing an older version such as 4.0.3 to see if it still happens on that version, is this possible?

Thanks,

Brodeep.
forhire

Re: Install older version of EFA?

Post by forhire »

Did you ever solve the issue of the mtalod_id table not updating in 4.0.4? I recently updated to 4.0.4 and I have encountered the same issue.

Have you compared /usr/bin/mailwatch/tools/Postfix_relay/mailwatch_postfix_relay.php in 4.0.4 with 4.0.3?
forhire

Re: Install older version of EFA?

Post by forhire »

shawniverson posted an updated version of mailwatch_milter_relay.php which fixed mtalog_id updates and Relay Information is now working in my version 4.0.4. See this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=19&p=18910#p18907