Hi, sorry I have trolled the forums and read everything I can find but nothing seems to be it.
Recently I changed our 22.214.171.124 EFA setup from "delete bad content emails automatically" to "store and allow admin only can release" , so that users can request i check and release any Bad Content emails that are legit. (CEO requested all Office docs be considered bad content due to "users" blindly opening them and getting infected, all our clients/suppliers were told to send us pdf's only")
The weird thing is, only some emails with Bad Content can be checked and release while others, when you hit release, nothing happens, and if someone can help me with the why (and how to fix it), that would be awesome. Currently I am going to the OS and pulling the message and attachment from the quarantine folder (not ideal).
Bad Content Emails that seem to work and I can released if the "Path to message" it working/hyperlinked, in blue.
If the "Path to message" is just grey with no hyperlink to be able to view/read message, then releasing it does now work, nothing in the logs that I can find.
Basically if the hyperlink is there, then when you release the "Result Message" is "Release: message released to ...."
If it is not, then Result is empty.
In the maillog there was no difference to how the emails were tested and saved to the quarantine spool folder and added to SQL, has me scratching my head.
Questions and answers about how to do stuff
1 post • Page 1 of 1