How to add external email warning

Questions and answers about how to do stuff
crazykilla86

How to add external email warning

Post by crazykilla86 »

Hello all -

I've been using EFA for about 6months and i love it!

I have EFA in front of my actual email server and the MX for my domain points only to efa, then efa forwards cleaned mail off to my real mail server. Since i have it set up this way, all emails processed through efa are external since internal emails never leave my actual email server.

How can i add a warning to the TOP of a message, similar to the attached one. I started to just re-word the signature that goes at the bottom, but i want it at the top and obvious.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks in advance!
Attachments
EmailWarning
EmailWarning
email_warning.PNG (4.33 KiB) Viewed 4420 times
henk

Re: How to add external email warning

Post by henk »

“We are stuck with technology when what we really want is just stuff that works.” -Douglas Adams
crazykilla86

Post by crazykilla86 »

Thanks for the link, i used the search feature and scrolled thru the pages and missed it somehow.

I'm still thinking there's a way to do it, even if MailScanner can't do it. Maybe postfix itself can do it? I've never found an exchange/O365 feature that wasn't at least possible with FOSS.

I thought about changing the subject line, and may still do that, but i wanted something more obvious for my users. We've been hit too many times.
crazykilla86

Post by crazykilla86 »

Ok so i have added the [EXTERNAL] tag using header_checks. Does anyone know how to keep it from adding it if it's already there?
Attachments
external twice.PNG
external twice.PNG (1.34 KiB) Viewed 4379 times
header_check.PNG
header_check.PNG (1.87 KiB) Viewed 4379 times