Auto whitelist

Questions and answers about how to do stuff
andregrehs

Auto whitelist

Post by andregrehs »

Hello!

I´m a beginner with eFa and want to know a information:

1- Is there a way that, all emails sent from users to be automatically included in the user's whitelist?
shawniverson

Re: Auto whitelist

Post by shawniverson »

No, however, that is an interesting idea....

I would be concerned about compromised local accounts, though. How would you identify and handle this situation? Perhaps keep a tally and only whitelist after x number of conversations?
pdwalker

Post by pdwalker »

Another way to deal with it is to score emails preferentially from people you've had conversations with using nicola.piazzi excellent ow plugin: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2460&p=9731#p9731

http://saplugin.16mb.com/
shawniverson

Post by shawniverson »

Forgot about that one, he's got a lot of cool plugins I want to roll into eFa. :D
andregrehs

Post by andregrehs »

shawniverson wrote: 12 Aug 2017 13:04 No, however, that is an interesting idea....

I would be concerned about compromised local accounts, though. How would you identify and handle this situation? Perhaps keep a tally and only whitelist after x number of conversations?
If an account if going to be compromised by virus, for example, it's be a huge security problem. Think about a lot of email being recorded at whitelist database. The antispam accuracy is gonna be impacted of outgoing emails. In my mind, i really doesn't know how to treat this behavior from the security view.
andregrehs

Post by andregrehs »

pdwalker wrote: 15 Aug 2017 06:53 Another wait to deal with it is to score emails preferentially from people you've had conversations with using nicola.piazzi excellent ow plugin: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2460&p=9731#p9731

http://saplugin.16mb.com/
Hi PD, i will make a look at these plugins.

Thank you.