Quarantaine report

Questions and answers about how to do stuff
rvdouderaa

Quarantaine report

Post by rvdouderaa »

Hi,

When is an Quarantaine report send? I have created users en ticked the daily digest checkbox, but received no report.
Is there a way to check it even tried to send te report?

Regards
ovizii

Re: Quarantaine report

Post by ovizii »

I asked a similar question and received no reply but to me it looks like they should be sent daily but ONLY if there actually is anything to report.
webguyz

Post by webguyz »

Mine are sent out at 3:30 am which was the default. It appears if you are a domain administrator they do not get sent to you and the admistrator does not get one as well.

The emails are sent out from postmaster@mydomain.com and mine were initially getting caught as spam until I WL my postmaster@mydomain.com sender. You can see if they are getting caught in the Recent Messages list of administrator.
ovizii

Post by ovizii »

I'm pretty sure domain administrators do get reports but the username must be equal to the domain they need to receive reports for.
webguyz

Post by webguyz »

Can the sender email address be changed from postmaster@mydomain.com to something else?

Where do I change it?
webguyz

Post by webguyz »

I hard coded it in the quarantine.php. Even though there was a setting in EFA configure it did not seem to be reading my setting for that one option.