Stop per-spam notification (switch to digest?)

Questions and answers about how to do stuff
bblboy54

Stop per-spam notification (switch to digest?)

Post by bblboy54 »

I'm really hoping to get EFA working the way I need it to before Xeams kills my installation on the 17th but the one major thing that I am having an issue with is regarding the spam notification and releasing from quarantine. Right now I have a single domain routing through EFA and what I am finding is that it catches a lot of the spam but in getting an email every time it flags spam kind of defeats the purpose of being bugged by spam through the day. Is there a way to have EFA not send notifications for each spam message it receives but, instead, send one email at the end of the day or possibly every 12 hours that lists all of the spam that was received for that email address with a URL to release selected messages?

Additionally, I am curious how the learning feature works. Right now as I receive a spam notification and it's a legit email I click on the link to release the message -- when I do this does that automatically teach the filters that the message is good or is that only done by logging into the MailWatch interface?

Thanks for any help you can provide!
shawniverson

Re: Stop per-spam notification (switch to digest?)

Post by shawniverson »

Sure can. Use EFA-Configure to disable :)
bblboy54

Re: Stop per-spam notification (switch to digest?)

Post by bblboy54 »

I found where I can disable it but is there a way to then enable a digest that gets sent daily?