Quarantine Reports

Report bugs and workarounds
b19wll

Quarantine Reports

Post by b19wll »

Hello

I have started a new thread for a problem I have just discovered and my workaround.

To get the w/b lists working I had to create a domain administrator in the format "name@domain.co.uk" I thought that as a Domain Administrator it would get the quarantine report for the whole domain, I was wrong you only get it for the username.

So now my Domain Admins log in as name@domain.co.uk and a quarantine report is not sent. I then create another domain admin user with the name "domain.co.uk" and choose to send a quarantine report to the other domain admin name@domain.co.uk.

I have done this as when you log in as domain.co.uk you cant use the white/black lists.

So as a summary I create two domain administrators per donain one in the format "name@domain.co.uk" for logging in and managing lists etc. The other is just "domain.co.uk" for sending the domain quarantine report to name@domain.co.uk

I hope this makes sense?

I have also noticed that the quarantine reports are being sent twice even though /usr/local/bin/mailwatch/tools/Cron_jobs/quarantine_report.php is set to run at 04:00am I am getting a report earlier at 3:30pm I cant work out why?

Will
shawniverson

Re: Quarantine Reports

Post by shawniverson »

What in your /etc/cron.daily, /etc/anacrontab, and root crontab (crontab -l) ?
b19wll

Post by b19wll »

I have marked the job /usr/local/bin/mailwatch/tools/Cron_jobs/quarantine_report.php under scheduled cron jobs in webmin as not active. Thats the one that runs at 4am, I will see what happens tomorrow.

Thanks

Will
b19wll

Post by b19wll »

All working fine now, well the reports any way :)

Just need to figure out how to sort out the multiple domain administrator work around