Error while releasing messages from quarantine and/or with alternative recipient

Report bugs and workarounds
TheMadMad

Error while releasing messages from quarantine and/or with alternative recipient

Post by TheMadMad »

Hello togehter,

for some time now i have a problem with releasing mails from quarantine. everytime i try it, the following error is displayed:

Release: error code 75 returned from Sendmail: sendmail: fatal: ***@***.com(48): Recipient addresses must be specified on the command line or via the -t option postdrop: warning: stdin: unexpected EOF in data, record type 78 length 59 postdrop: fatal: uid=48: malformed input

The same problem occurs while trying to change the recipient of a mail. It makes no changes if the mail was delivered correctly to the recipient or not. The error seems to have appeared after an update some month ago, don't know the exact date or version anymore (sorry for that).

Can anybody please give me a hint, what the problem could be? Is there a change for a comandline workaround as a temporary fix? Thanks
henk

Re: Error while releasing messages from quarantine and/or with alternative recipient

Post by henk »

Code: Select all

vi /var/www/html/mailscanner/conf.php
// Check fully qualified email address
define('MAILWATCH_FROM_ADDR', 'defined_user@xxxx.yyy');

Hint: Search this forum
“We are stuck with technology when what we really want is just stuff that works.” -Douglas Adams