Daily Digest

Report bugs and workarounds
pipjo

Daily Digest

Post by pipjo »

Hi,

I'm a new eFa user and so far loving it. Thanks everyone for their hard work.

I have come across two problems which so far I have not been able to resolve, I will raise a post for each.

This one is relating to the Daily Digest emails. At the moment none of my users are receiving them (and I don't think they are being generated). Ysers are imported through AD using LDAP and do have email addresses set up against them. Interestingly the Send Report now buttn for the users does not appear to do anything either.

I have read through some advice from shawniverson where he suggested:
Whitelisting 127.0.0.1 - Done (someone else mentione whitelistng postmaster@mydomain.com, also done)

Running /usr/local/bin/mailwatch/tools/Cron_jobs/quarantine_report.php directly
File does not exist but there is /usr/local/bin/mailwatch/tools/Cron_jobs/mailwatch_quarantine_report.php

Attempted to run /usr/local/bin/mailwatch/tools/Cron_jobs/mailbox_quarantine_report.php
Following wrror for each user:
=== Generating report for xxxxxx@yyyyyy.co.uk type=U
==== Recipient e-mail address is xxxxxx@yyyyyy.co.uk
==== Building list for xxxxxx@yyyyyy.co.uk
==== Found 4 quarantined e-mails
PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant MAILWATCH_SMTP_HOSTNAME - assumed 'MAILWATCH_SMTP_HOSTNAME' in /var/www/html/mailscanner/functions.php on line 4459

Notice: Use of undefined constant MAILWATCH_SMTP_HOSTNAME - assumed 'MAILWATCH_SMTP_HOSTNAME' in /var/www/html/mailscanner/functions.php on line 4459
==== ERROR sending e-mail to xxxxxx@yyyyyy.co.uk Failed to add recipient: xxxxxx@yyyyyyy.co.uk [SMTP: Invalid response code received from server (code: 450, response: 4.1.8 <postmaster@domain.tld>: Sender address rejected: Domain not found)]

I've searched the forum but can't find anything like this. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

PJ

EDIT

Just found the following and it worked. Thanks
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2429