Building efa error

Report bugs and workarounds
cybermcm

Building efa error

Post by cybermcm »

I'm trying to build efa according to this page: https://wiki.efa-project.org/doku.php?id=building_e.f.a
Why: Because my hoster only provides an 80 GB HDD and the vmdk image is designed for a 100 GB HDD (tried to use GParted but partition is not resizeable)

Is the build instruction up2date? text says "ks=http://dl.efa-project.org/build/3/ks.cfg" screenshot says "ks=http://dl.efa-project.org/build/3.0.0.0/ks.cfg"

After installing the web page doesn't work 404 /mailscanner/, after upgrading to current version the page loads but only with text (screenshot).
During booting there are a lot of error messages

Code: Select all

Starting Clam AntiVirus Daemon: LibClamAV Error: yyerror(): /var/lib/clamav/antidebug_antivm.yar line 497 undefined identifier "pe"
LibClamAV Error: yyerror(): /var/lib/clamav/antidebug_antivm.yar line 512 undefined identifier "pe"
LibClamAV Error: yyerror(): /var/lib/clamav/antidebug_antivm.yar line 528 undefined identifier "pe"
LibClamAV Error: yyerror(): /var/lib/clamav/antidebug_antivm.yar line 544 undefined identifier "pe"
LibClamAV Error: yyerror(): /var/lib/clamav/antidebug_antivm.yar line 557 undefined identifier "pe"
LibClamAV Error: yyerror(): /var/lib/clamav/antidebug_antivm.yar line 603 undefined identifier "pe"
LibClamAV Error: yyerror(): /var/lib/clamav/antidebug_antivm.yar line 614 undefined identifier "pe"
LibClamAV Error: cli_loadyara: failed to parse rules file /var/lib/clamav/antidebug_antivm.yar, error count 7
LibClamAV Error: yyerror(): /var/lib/clamav/EMAIL_Cryptowall.yar line 34 duplicate identifier "CryptoWall_Resume_phish"
LibClamAV Error: yyerror(): /var/lib/clamav/EMAIL_Cryptowall.yar line 52 duplicate identifier "docx_macro"
LibClamAV Error: cli_loadyara: failed to parse rules file /var/lib/clamav/EMAIL_Cryptowall.yar, error count 2

Code: Select all

MailScanner starting ...
Could not use Custom Function code /usr/share/MailScanner/perl/custom/MailWatch.pm, it could not be "require"d. Make sure the last line is "1;" and the module is correct with perl -wc (Error: Can't locate Encoding/FixLatin.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/sbin /usr/sbin/MailScanner  /usr/share/MailScanner/perl /usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/share/MailScanner/perl) at /usr/share/MailScanner/perl/custom/MailWatch.pm line 43.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/MailScanner/perl/custom/MailWatch.pm line 43.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/MailScanner/perl/MailScanner/Config.pm line 752.
) at /usr/share/MailScanner/perl/MailScanner/Config.pm line 754

Could not use Custom Function code MailScanner::CustomConfig::InitSQLBlacklist, it could not be "eval"ed. Make sure the module is correct with perl -wc (Error: DBI connect('database=mailscanner;host=localhost','mailwatch',...) failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) at /usr/share/MailScanner/perl/custom/SQLSpamSettings.pm line 73
) at /usr/share/MailScanner/perl/MailScanner/Config.pm line 1053
Could not use Custom Function code MailScanner::CustomConfig::InitSQLWhitelist, it could not be "eval"ed. Make sure the module is correct with perl -wc (Error: DBI connect('database=mailscanner;host=localhost','mailwatch',...) failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) at /usr/share/MailScanner/perl/custom/SQLSpamSettings.pm line 73
) at /usr/share/MailScanner/perl/MailScanner/Config.pm line 1053
It seems that mysql is also missing.

Am I doing something wrong during installation? Any help really appreciated!
Attachments
snipaste_20170705_220255.png
snipaste_20170705_220255.png (90.84 KiB) Viewed 3431 times
cybermcm

Re: Building efa error

Post by cybermcm »

Update from my side: Since I was not able to wait I tried this installation procedure: https://wiki.efa-project.org/doku.php?i ... stallation and it seems that this procedure is working.
Everything seems in place and running :pray:
shawniverson

Post by shawniverson »

Ugh, sorry for the trouble, those screenshots on the wiki are outdated.

3.0.0.0 should instead be 3.0.2.3. A LOT has happened since 3.0.0.0 :D
cybermcm

Post by cybermcm »

My bad, I should have noticed that I've to use the current version. Just a suggestion: Maybe set a link to the current version and publish this link so the wiki stays correct?
I think for the moment the screenshots and the link are outdated

[Update]
I checked again you already did this, thank you!
[/UPDATE]