Reports problem

Report bugs and workarounds
maxkmv

Reports problem

Post by maxkmv »

I am still having problems with reports.

1) Message listing no longer working with or without any conditions/filters (clicking on link just produces empty blank list)
2) Filters are not combinable any more. E.g. can't make one filter with Date and combine it with another filter (another filter always makes the first one disappear).

Greatful if anyone has any suggestions where to look for these errors.

Also.. i keep getting kicked with "Session timed out" every few minutes. Is it possible to change the setting somewhere.

All above problems happenned after recent update - never had any problems before.
shawniverson

Re: Reports problem

Post by shawniverson »

Are you on 3.0.2.1? The first two issues sound like the bug in 3.0.2.0.

Idle session timeout is 5 minutes, unless you are on the Recent Messages pane, which refreshes every 30 seconds by default. I know MailWatch is working on changing how this works currently.
maxkmv

Post by maxkmv »

I have done all the fixes that you published on Github (your other post where a user noticed all his reports were empty except Audit Log - viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2327), and now all my reports also open fine and I can even combine Blacklist filter with Date filter (which didn't work after the latest update)!!!

But the time-out issue is really annoying and to be honest it feels that the timer starts not since the page is inactive, but since I login to it! E.g. I can be in the middle of my work (refreshing page, adding things to white/blacklist or generating a report - and then boom! Session timed out... Whaaaat? How? Why? And what makes it worse - it does it every couple minutes or so it feels... So I have to login a dozen times during my average session with EFA.. I never have a problem like this when working with webmail or even Internet banking...It's just ridiculous how it kicks me out of EFA way too often! Please could you report it, or do something about it? I would be very very grateful!
shawniverson

Post by shawniverson »

Time outs are being addressed in MailWatch currently. I will release a 3.0.2.2 to address this issue.
DaN

Post by DaN »

Should this timeout problem be fixed in "MailWatch for MailScanner v1.2.3-dev running on EFA-3.0.2.3"?

Here it is still a problem in above-mentioned version.
pdwalker

Post by pdwalker »

It's fixed on mine, or at least I've not noticed it at all, unlike the previous recent versions.
shawniverson

Post by shawniverson »

You can adjust timeouts per user in 3.0.2.3. There's also a global setting in conf.php.