I'm simply lucky to run into you !!!
Thanks a lot
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
I tried to find it again but failed. Nevermind, I tried this solution you provided me, and it's working. No error anymore, and all of the sudden, mails came through !!! Thanks a lot ! Now I see one more error, which seems to be present even before VGAuthService Failed I should better open new thread
Hi there, I updated EFA to 220.127.116.11 last night, and I have problem since then. I see that I have mail queue holding inbound emails, and that is very troublesome for me, or I guess anyone. I see below mail queue this, and it looks good Free Disk Space / 4.67GB [60%] /boot 286.25MB [59%] /tmp 922.77MB ...